4K Printing Technology
Pressing print on a printer is one thing but producing Color Beyond Compare is another. By virtue of teamwork, experience, desire, and abilities to experiment, our Print-partner Optima has created something truly unrivaled in the US.!
Simply put, 4K Printing Technology is the best dye-sub process Optima has ever had and Project Tradeshow has ever offered…and the best on the market… period.
From the brightest colors to the finest details, 4k print will make you a believer in what’s possible!
- The first thing you will see is absolutely striking color that’s vividness is what could be found in Lithography or Giclée printing.
- What you won’t see is a dot pattern. Yep, no dot pattern to the visible eye.
- This means gradations are fluid, text can be 6 pt., skin tones are real and you will be able to bring your Artwork and Brand to life with the pop and punch that brings attention to your space!
If you need new Fabric graphics for your existing display…no better time for 4K!
- 4K Nano Dot Technology – You might call it 4K Continuous Tone; you can be the judge but bring your magnifying glass
- 4K Backlighting – expect greater color density and pop
- 4K Skin Tones & Mid Tones – absolutely life like
- 4K Speed. 4K is more than 8 times faster. Think of it as a turn-around-per-your-request helper
- 4K Color Gamut has expanded by some 3 million achievable color combinations
- 4K Color Vibrancy across the spectrum is substantially better. Better blacks, better reds and spot colors that seem fluorescent
- 4K Saturation – The ink penetrates the textile fibers by an added 25% producing deeper and more brilliant color.
Simply put, 4K Printing Technology is the best dye-sub process Optima has ever had, Project Tradeshow has ever offered … and the best on the market… period.